The explosive growth of mobile is driving monumental change in the way government and companies engage with the public and employees. It’s empowering people with more transparency, better means for communication and 24/7 access to information. In 2014, more than 40% of smartphone users accessed government sites from their devices. For many, mobile devices are now their main entry point to the internet for their personal and professional lives. This dramatic shift requires that the public and private sectors offer users easy ways to access the information and tools they need through custom apps designed specifically for mobile devices.
- Mobile Applications
- Database Systems for Mobile Apps
- Web Services for Mobile Apps
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- E-Learning & Training Apps
- Multimedia Content Development for Mobile Apps
Expanded Apps is at at the forefront of this dramatic shift in how we communicate and conduct our lives. We’ve been a trusted app development partner of large companies and organizations since 2008, just two months after Apple launched the App Store. Since our launch, we’ve successfully developed more than 200 mobile apps for our partners and clients.
Our depth of experience with every aspect of mobile, ranging from user interface design, application testing and development to app launch, analytics, and marketing enables us to provide our clients with broad and comprehensive mobile development services.
With the pace of mobile technology and innovation evolving at a lightning speed, it’s more important than ever to have a development partner that keeps up with these changes. The team at Expanded Apps always strives to incorporate the latest technologies and development strategies into its workflow, This translates into agile, efficient, and nimble development for our clients, shorter production timelines, and lower cost.
Our focus is on mobile only, which benefits our clients by ensuring that our capabilities and resources are constantly adapting to the rapid introduction of new technologies. We help enterprises realize their mobile goals by performing assessments, building roadmaps, envisioning ways to adapt content to mobile platforms, designing applications, and developing them for various devices. Once developed, we test, deploy, manage, and maintain these mobile applications.
We design mobile applications with the user experience foremost in our minds. The user interface must not only be intuitive and easy to use, it must be visually appealing and engaging to satisfy end users. We listen closely to our clients to assure that their apps fulfill their users’ needs. Numerous studies have revealed that users’ main concerns are simple, easy to understand user interfaces and quick loading times. By working closely with our clients, we assure that their apps achieve both these goals. We recognize the importance of putting the needs of citizens, residents, and people first in every app we develop.
Our design and development approach is iterative, with regular reviews that improve quality. Regular reflection on the concept, design, documentation and source code results in better software. We integrate tools and scripts as much as possible to reduce development time needed for compiling, deployment, and testing. We’re always looking for ways to streamline development to benefit our clients.
- Adept technical problem solvers committed to providing cost-effective solutions that incorporate current mobile best practices for development, usability, design, and methods to drive adoption.
- Uniquely talented at developing mobile apps that will transform your processes, improve efficiency & communication, and streamline workflow within your agency and with the public.
- Experts at designing apps that fulfill the needs of your users, with quick loading times and simple functionality.
- Highly skilled at integrating mobile apps with your existing IT infrastructure and databases, enabling 24/7 access to information within your organization and for the public.
- Specialists at adapting large collections of complex information, training materials, and existing website content for easy use on mobile platforms.
- Expertise in native application development for Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows and cross platform technologies like HTML and Java.